What You Should Know About Google Penguin 4.0
There is a new member in the Core Algorithm of Google which is known to be the Google Penguin 4.0.
Penguin is now readily available. In this article, we will learn some of the features available in Penguin 4.0.
1. Penguin 4.0 is now available in all parts of the globe and in all languages. This would simply mean that everyone will follow the same rules while enjoying similar impact independence for all websites.
2. Penguin 4.0 is real-time. This means that whenever the Google changes information in the page or the linked pages, then its rankings will be changed also. This would mean that the rewards or consequences of your actions can be noticed in no time.
3. In case you get a penalty from Google, the real-time algorithm makes you recover faster from it. Once your website is penalized, you need to instruct your webmaster to do everything he can to remove all the harmful links and improve it. With all the efforts, good results will be seen and felt sooner.
4. Another thing, Penguin 4.0 is not a separate filter but a part in the core algorithm. This is one of the huge announcements of Google about the update. Continuously monitoring the backlink profile is what you should do.
5. Penguin 4.0 is more granular. The algorithm do not give its focus on the entire website but on the certain pages toxic links. It will be more hard to track the micro-penalties. For this reason, you have to regularly audit your website’s subdomains and particular pages that are extremely relevant.
Now, how can you ensure you benefit from this Penguin 4.0?
The danger of this Penguin is that you will never get a notice that your site is already penalized. Some people only assume that they are penalized with they see indirect signs like declined positions or sharp drop.
Good thing, the results of the actions will be visible in no time. This can be beneficial for you. This would mean that the recovery process is more fast as well as the penalization process. Following are some ideas and tips to help you protect your site.
Monitor your position constantly. Be sure to have an email alert whenever there are changes in the position. Another tip is to maintain the cleanliness and health of your backlink profile. Be sure to check the new as well as the lost backlinks on a regular basis. The entire site can be protected when you do a backlink audit. You need to perform this step as the Penguin becomes more granular. Finally, you have to set up properties in the search console of Google for every subdomain while updating the disavowed file.
Another Source: http://www.dorm-room-biz.com/